IT Helpdesk Associate
Contract to Hire: IT Helpdesk Associate
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We are looking for a contract-to-hire Tier 1 Helpdesk Associate to join our IT team for a 6-month project with the opportunity to convert into a full-time role. The Helpdesk Associate will assist in supporting employee and client computers, printers, and phones, as well as help to maintain email and user accounts for all Envoy Global employees.
You have an aptitude for quick troubleshooting and problem solving with a knack for organizing, prioritizing, and multi-tasking. Strong analytical, communication, and documentation skills are essential. The Helpdesk Associate must be passionate about technology, continuous improvement, and thrive in a team environment!
- Provide Tier 1 level support for laptops, desktops, cell phones, and other technical equipment in a professional and timely manner
- Respond to help desk tickets and efficiently prioritize proper responses to solve technology-related issues
- Configure and troubleshoot computer, network, and software issues
- Work with new hiNew hire on-boarding & training
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/related field
- 1 - 3 years IT helpdesk experience in a Microsoft environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365
- Intermediate working knowledge of Active Directory/Windows Servers
- CompTIA A+, or Microsoft certifications
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/related field
- Macintosh support experience
- Experience in an Azure hybrid environment
- Experience with a ticketing system (i.e. Freshdesk, Jira, etc.)
- VOIP system experience