Benefit Implementation Analyst I (HSA/FSA/HRA/COBRA) at Paylocity
The Benefit Implementation Analyst (HSA/FSA/HRA/COBRA) is responsible for the configuration, testing, data analysis and delivery of new client implementations for their assigned department. This position will partner with the Implementation Consultants and EDI team throughout the implementation, as a system SME. Our reputation has been built on the foundation of an overall commitment to client satisfaction, providing an exceptional Implementation experience is our top priority!
What you'll do:
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Configure and test the benefits system as needed, based on client plan requirements according to the analysis/specifications
- Partner closely with Benefit Implementation Consultants, providing system setup consultation.
- Import & analyze data using various platforms including Bswift, proprietary benefits platform & Web Link
- Complete full data audits, includes producing reports, providing summaries and detail for system reconciliation. Ability to understand why discrepancies are occurring and provide direction on how to resolve them
- Maintain & balance multiple client builds simultaneously, while meeting all project plan deadlines
- Maintain project plans , ensuring all tasks/follow up dates are consistently kept current
What you bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced Abilities in Excel including but not limited to V-Lookup, Concatenate, and Pivot Tables
- Experience with EDI files and data imports, preferred
- 2 plus years in a customer oriented role
- Experience with setup and management of Tax Advantaged Plans preferred (FSA, HSA, HRA, Commuter) #SH