Benefits and Compensation Lead
Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through groundbreaking digital solutions. At Kin + Carta, we call our HR function Employee Experience (EX). We feel the words “Employee Experience” reflect an employee’s journey through Kin + Carta, and all that entails, which is a cornerstone of our culture. Just as our Consulting Services organization seeks to serve our clients and provide an outstanding experience, our Employee Experience team serves our employees and ensures they have the support they need to be successful.
Kin + Carta is seeking a Benefits and Compensation Lead to join our EX team. Below is a snapshot of what they may be doing:
- Partner with brokers to develop benefits programs that are in line with the Total Rewards strategy and current trends.
- Manage third-party vendors.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable government regulations and filings.
- Prepare and participate in internal and external audits.
- Manage employee benefit enrollments for new hires, open enrollment, family changes and status changes.
- Oversee and administer leaves of absences.
- Develop innovative communications to educate and promote utilization of benefit programs.
- Address escalated employee matters.
- Develop compensation programs that are in line with the Total Rewards strategy.
- Select and participate in relevant compensation surveys.
- Conduct ad-hoc and comprehensive compensation market analysis.
- Create and monitor salary structure(s).
- Provide guidance to EX and leadership on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluations.
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations.
- 4-6 years of progressive benefits experience
- 2 years of compensation experience
- Empathetic HR professional who strives to ensure all employees have a great working experience.
- Experience in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting statistical data.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (filters, pivot tables, conditional formulas, v-look ups).
- HRIS experience (preferably Ultipro or Ceridian Dayforce).
- Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
- Go-getter with ideas and the follow-through to accomplish them from start to finish.
- Experience in a consulting or technology organization.
- World at Work Certification - CCP, CBP, or both.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.