Compensation & Benefits Specialist at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through groundbreaking digital solutions. At Kin + Carta, we call our HR function People Network. We feel ‘People Network’ better represents our role as people advocates at Kin + Carta, and all that entails, which is a cornerstone of our culture. Just as our Consulting Services organization seeks to serve our clients and provide an outstanding experience, our People Network serves our employees and ensures they have the support they need to be successful.
Kin + Carta is looking for an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist who is interested in joining Kin + Carta America’s People Platform. This position will initially help run the Compensation and Benefits programs for Latin America and the United States.
The compensation and Benefits Specialist will work closely with the Total Rewards Manager and Employee Experience Business Partners to support and improve compensation-related processes and programs including salary benchmarking, annual pay reviews, benefits design and deployment and reporting.Responsibilities
- This position will provide analytics on day to day related to pay decisions
- Perform activities to develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs.
- Benchmark jobs and their respective duties to determine classification, appropriate level, and appropriate salary range.
- Leads the participation in the External Compensation Surveys
- Perform compensation competitive assessments to help identify the company’s positioning against the market.
- Design and monitor compensation and benefits KPIs for the People Plattform
- Review existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Run compensation cycles, creating decisioning tools for leaders, and preparing training materials
- Audit monthly, quarterly, and annual incentive payout calculations
- Create ad hoc compensation decisioning tools for leaders
- Assist with the design, implementation, and administration of benefits programs for Latam
- Develop presentations to inform and educate employees about benefit plans
- Assure processes and procedures are in place to capture and maintain consistent and accurate benefit related data.
- Assist with employee data auditing and reporting.
- Compile, analyse and report out on benefits data including employee, benefit plan, and financial information to be used in strategic planning and evaluation, best practices development and benchmark surveys.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3-4 years experience in Compensation & Benefits administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Accounting, HR or related field.
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced Office-Google Suite Package
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team Player
- Analytics tools Knowledge
- Experience working in Agile HR structures.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Job Evaluation Methodologies
- HRIS Knowledge, Compensation Module, Dayforce-Ceridian is a plus.
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.