SpotHero is looking for an experienced leader and collaborative consultant responsible for driving high culture convergence aligned to organizational success metrics, elevating the employee experience, and talent development program implementation across the organization. This role requires knowledge across multiple Human Resources towers to include Talent Management, Learning, and Development, Technologies, Recruiting, DEI, People Analytics, and Organizational Development to focus on delivering a wide range of talent outcomes.
Who we are:
At SpotHero, we work as a team to empower people to get everywhere, easier! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do:
- Be a key hands-on contributor to the design and implementation of new products and Serve as a catalyst to drive the company’s values and culture by partnering with key departmental leaders to develop strategy, content, and distribution channels (e.g. HeroNet, All Team Meeting’s, culture diagnostics and employee engagement surveys, company values, Gone the Extra Mile awards) that support employee success. Gather employee feedback through formal and informal channels to help leaders understand team members’ perspectives on company direction, strategy, culture, etc.
- Leverage design thinking to develop and deliver a world-class employee experience with scalable programs to support moments that matter and critical aspects of the talent life cycle.
- Research, develop, and implement competitive and progressive talent management programs that inspire a culture of high performance.
- Partner with People Management to develop future leaders and maximize the potential of people who manage people - the ideation, creation, implementation and ongoing coordination of training and development targeted to the needs of this critical stakeholder group.
- Lead and develop Gearing Up for People Management groups to help coach and develop new and future leaders across the organization.
- Partner with People Team, execs, and managers to identify learning needs and skill gaps across the organization. Lead Training Needs Analysis to receive insights from leaders regarding training priorities specific to departments and individuals.
- Determine how to optimize learning and development content through partnerships, technologies, and internal design to ensure optimal impact.
- Advocate for and continue to enhance an employee experience that is inclusive of various work and learning styles, geographies, and locations that include the built environment and remote.
- Ensure organizational knowledge is stored and shared, keeping Heronet content relevant and up to date.
- Influence the evolution and execution of performance management, including goal setting, reviews, coaching, and full feedback loops.
- Use people and behavioral science to innovate evidence-based people practices that inspire a shared interest in the power of data as an organizational asset and to find actionable insights.
- Partner with the People, Marketing, and leadership teams to continue to build our talent brand connected to our cherished consumer brand.
- A key architect of organizational career packages, learning paths, and progressive development within and outside of various departments.
- Trusted advisor to employee resources groups and ground-level people initiatives that also serve the greater good and community.
- Create a digital roadmap to improve HR capabilities, considering cost and employee experience trade-offs.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Exudes learning agility and a growth mindset.
- Related experience with demonstrated progressive career development in situations. requiring innovative design, development, and implementation.
- Views change as a fluid, constant opportunity.
- Data-driven complex problem solver.
- The breadth of experience across the HR function.
- An Employee-centric futurist mindset with a proven impact on a company’s culture with success outcomes such as employee engagement, development, retention, and recruiting.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred with a proven commitment to professional development.
- Superior communication skills.
- Advanced in the Google Suite.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- In the US we cover up to 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, company sponsored Life Insurance, 401K, and generous parental leave.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Annual parking stipend – we help people park!
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.