Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Associate at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
You’ll work closely with the DEI Manager (to whom this position reports) on the execution of DEI strategy across the company, partnering with cross-functionally on projects and programs that support DEI at Affirm!
- Provide project and program management support, including monitoring project progress and keeping projects and tasks on track, keeping cross-functional partners appropriately engaged and informed, and actively resolving issues.
- Help analyze engagement and DEI survey data; help set and execute DEI goals and action plans using data
- Contribute to the development and implementation of DEI policies and programs
- Assist with vendor management, project budgeting/planning/logistics management, and internal/external communication on DEI matters
- Collaborate with our People Business Partners, Onboarding/Engagement/Learning & Development/Feedback & Development partners, ERG leaders, and business leaders to understand DEI needs
- Participate in our Diversity & Inclusion Steering Committee, Affirm’s DEI decision making body, including pre-reading, contributing informed thoughts and opinions, meeting planning, and follow-up.
- Assist in the rollout of various DEI trainings
- 2-4 years of corporate business experience
- Experience in executing both short-term and long-term projects simultaneously, with attention to detail and organization.
- Experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maturely handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Facilitate the success of ERGs, including building relationships with ERG co-leads, contribute to planning and facilitating Monthly ERG Leads Meeting, working with ERGs and budgets, goals, and events.
- Passionate about DEI, and enthusiastic about growing DEI knowledge for yourself and others