Avant is a high growth financial technology company, dedicated to lowering the barriers of borrowing for all consumers. Since 2012, Avant has secured more than $4 billion in funding and connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. Through big data and machine learning, Avant’s mission is to provide better access to responsible financial products. Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com, for more information.
The Benefits Associate is a motivated, self-starter with a passion to make Avant a great place to work. This role will be responsible for day-to-day benefits administration for all health and wellness plans, leave benefits, 401(k), as well as payroll actions in regards to benefits.
What you do at Avant:
- Assist with payroll by documenting and reconciling benefits deductions
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of all benefit policies, changes, and other requirements
- Administer leave programs in accordance with company policies and/or federal regulations
- Analyze, update, and prepare invoice reconciliation files
- Audit enrollment carrier connection files
- Assist in regular audits/regulatory benefit filings
- Act as main point of contact for all employee questions regarding payroll and benefits
- Manage all new hire onboarding from start to finish
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of one year of HR experience with exposure in benefits administration and HR Systems (UltiPro is preferred)
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Payroll experience is a plus
- Prior experience working in a mid to large size company
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.