Executive Talent Acquisition Partner at Paylocity
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, the Executive Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for full life cycle recruiting for senior-level positions to support the current and forecasted hiring needs within Paylocity.
Reports To: Manager, Talent Acquisition
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop strategies and initiatives to improve recruiting, selection, orientation, development & retention of talent for the organization.
- Must be able to identify and locate passive candidates and generate interest in client positions or pipeline requirements
- Responsible for the staffing function from employment requisitions, job postings, recruiting, and onboarding of new employees.
- Partner with hiring managers to establish position requirements, interview process, and recruitment priorities.
- Conduct interviews by telephone, recommend and schedule candidates for further interviews.
- Be the point of contact for candidates during their onsite interviews including initial greeting, debriefing, employment application paperwork, and administering assessment tests.
- Consult and make recommendations to hiring managers on the interview process and candidate selection.
- Facilitate weekly roundtable strategy sessions with Hiring Manager and/or Director to discuss current candidates and the pipeline.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for hiring managers to show possible obstacles, overall activity, and types of candidates we are attracting.
- Maintain communication with active candidates during the hiring process to ensure continued interest and to address and anticipate issues.
- Maintain metrics for open and filled positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting for a wide range of senior-level niche positions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with occasional supervision
- Extensive experience headhunting, networking, and prospecting for high-level positions required
- Familiarity with a wide variety of Talent Acquisition concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity
- Executive Search Firm/Agency experience preferred
- Tech recruiting experience preferred
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization
- Self-Motivated – you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable – quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- Highly Organized – detail-oriented is your thing!
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
As of June 8, 2021: This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.