Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
The project44 People Partner (HRBP) is a trusted and strategic people advisor and coach that supports an assigned functional team and its leaders (P&E, Field Ops or Corporate Ops). This role is responsible for connecting the needs of the business function to people strategies and initiatives. As an HRBP, you will work closely with management and leadership to provide guidance and counsel on all people matters for the assigned team. This role will influence team member engagement and retention, performance, and development. The HRBP is an advocate for team members and a lifeline for managers to perform their people management responsibilities successfully.
If you’re looking for a career move that affords you the opportunity to help others while being a true partner to the business, then join us in building the destination for diverse, world-class talent.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Participates in respective business unit / team meetings to anticipate future people needs for the team, providing proactive people plans and influence
- Engages regularly with managers and team members to aid in professional guidance, growth, and satisfaction
- Analyzes people data, trends, and interactions to help reframe challenges into talent strategies
- Responds to team member inquiries timely and/or redirecting them to the appropriate People Team expert or resource
- Works with business leaders to create effective engagement strategies unique and applicable to each team's needs
- Addresses employee relations matters thoroughly, thoughtfully, and timely, finding a sound resolution
- Guides and coaches managers on how to communicate the peak performance needs of their team
- Conducts exit interviews, stay interviews, and talent reviews to gather feedback and build retention tactics, resulting in new coaching techniques and or mentorship
- Supports managers with performance management, talent development, and team member recognition activities
- Collaborates with managers and the Total Rewards Team to ensure employment offerings are comprehensive, attractive, and competitive
- Upholds an efficient and effective workstream between managers and the People Team, acting as an anchor for People Operations
- Arranges and or facilitates office hours to help team members obtain information and understand project44’s suite of benefits, perks, and recognition programs
- Aids in planning, coordinating, and hosting team member events and initiatives
- Responsible for compliance and risk management matters as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned and assists with ad-hoc projects
Requirements: The experience you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5-8 years of experience in human resources administration and/or operations, delivering a high-quality experience for team members
- A PHR®, PHR®, or SHRM® is a plus
- SaaS company experience or start-up environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Business acumen to help drive and support the business function’s needs and strategies
- Top-notch communicator and team player, always willing to collaborate with others
- Autonomous, self-disciplined, proactive, and solutions-focused with experience excelling in a dynamic, fluid, and fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, responsive, and adaptable
- Quickly able to establish rapport and build trusting relationships
- HRIS data administration experience required – UltiPro is a plus
- Detail-oriented and organized, with attention to accuracy
- Able to obsess over the customer, practice real talk, roll up your sleeves, uphold the say/do ratio, and share the wheel
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.