HR Digital Transformation Lead (remote) at Relativity
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The HR Digital Transformation Lead will work with a complex change program. You have experience working in HR and on digital transformations. You will manage end-to-end change, creating and implementing change management plans that ensure employee readiness for new ways of working and which maximize employee adoption, usage, and minimize resistance. You will manage transformational change programs from the beginning and lead strategy through implementation and maintenance/support.
Your Role in Action
- Develop change management plans for projects and change plans
- Evaluate the impact of planned organizational change
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation tactics
- Manage anticipated resistance to change
- Lead change management work streams with a structured methodology / process
- Support development of communications relevant to change plans
- Establish success metrics and measure performance against these
- Provide reporting and other updates to management and project teams
- Assess the impact of change to user workflows and practices
- Work with HR teams to ensure change flows smoothly
- Partner with other functional leaders across the company and Communications
- Passion for delivering culture and behavior change
- 5-8+ years end-to-end change management experience on digital transformational programs, within a large tech organization
- Relevant change management certification (eg, PROSCI or equivalent)
- Experience in partner management, managing within all levels of an organization
- Identify issues, analyze problems, think outside of 'the box' and provide tangible, practical and achievable solutions
- Ensure that the business and people related benefits and risks are well understood and managed, including activities which contribute to post-implementation benefits realization
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.