We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
This role is an opportunity for an adaptable and proactive change professional to be deeply involved in a large and complex change program. Ideally, this person has experience working in HR and/or on digital transformations. You will be responsible for end-to-end change, creating and implementing change management plans that ensure employee readiness for new ways of working and which maximize employee adoption, usage, and minimize resistance. The ability to deliver end-to-end transformational change programs from inception and strategy through to implementation and maintenance/support.
- Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
- Evaluating the impact of planned organizational change.
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change.
- Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process.
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives.
- Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these.
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
- Assessing the impact of change to user workflows, practices, and business impact.
- Working closely with HR teams to ensure change flows smoothly.
- Partnering closely with other functional leaders across the company and Communications.
- Passion for driving and delivering culture and behavior change.
- 5-8+ years end-to-end change management experience on digital transformational programs, ideally within a large, complex tech organization
- Relevant change management certification (eg, PROSCI or equivalent).
- Experience in stakeholder management and influencing, managing within all levels of an organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- High-level analytical skills with the ability to identify issues, analyze problems, think outside of ‘the box’ and provide tangible, practical and achievable business solutions.
- Ability to ensure that the business and people related benefits and risks are well understood and managed, including activities which contribute to post-implementation benefits realization
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.