HRIS, Payroll & Benefits Administrator at Fusion Risk Management
The HRIS, Payroll & Benefits Administrator is responsible for managing the onboarding process for new hires and ensures the smooth operation of employee benefit and payroll processing and reporting. This position may also be assigned some tasks relating to human resources. The HRIS, Payroll & Benefits Administrator is expected to understand laws and regulations pertaining to taxes, withholdings, and employee compensation, and ensures that the company adheres to such standards.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Set up and provision all new hire accounts, excluding those owned by IT
- Train new hires on timecard and expense reporting, and create necessary documentation, including modifying/updating training materials
- Enter all new hires and subsequent employee changes in Payroll System
- Maintain employee records in PSA (Salesforce), ensuring data is synchronized with Payroll data
- Manage all PTO records, including updates, validations, questions, corrections, and leaves of absence
- Process US & UK payrolls in a timely and accurate manner
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters
- Insurance and benefit enrollment and invoice validation
- Assist with ad hoc, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting as needed
- Ad hoc projects as requested to support management and HR team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or a related field strongly preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 or more years of payroll experience required
- Human Resources and Benefits experience strongly preferred
- Solid computer experience with the ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets
- Proficiency with MS Office tools including Outlook, Word, & PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Basic knowledge and understanding of current state and federal employment requirements and regulations.
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Self-motivated, and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Paylocity experience preferred
- Exceptional judgment and communication (oral & written) skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.