Lead, Recruiting Coordination at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for an extraordinary leader to join our Talent team. Our Lead, Recruiting Coordination will manage a high performing recruiting coordination team by assessing RC workload capacity, identifying process improvements and coaching our Recruiting Coordinators. You will own the day-to-day operations of a team that is on the front lines of developing and delivering a best in class candidate experience. This person will report directly to the Manager, Talent Operations & Expansion and can be based remotely anywhere in the U.S.What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of Recruiting Coordinators who support both business and technical recruiters, removing day-to-day blockers, assessing performance, and managing individual growth
- Own RC metrics, using this data to define the way in which we load balance RCs and support the greater Talent Team
- Identify operational inefficiencies and help improve existing or develop new processes to ensure the RC team can scale with Affirm’s growth
- Continuously evaluate and develop strategies to enable a high level of productivity from the recruiting coordinator function
- Partner with Talent Platform to ensure all RC tools are leveraged effectively, efficiently, and consistently across the org
- Hire, onboard and train new recruiting coordinators, as needed
- Enhance our team bond by bridging our dynamic team located across the US by increasing recognition, and planning virtual team events
- 6+ years of recruiting team experience including 3+ years of recruiting coordination
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Holistic understanding of the recruiting function
- Extraordinary teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- You can thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Consistent track record for identifying and launching process improvements
- You don’t take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!)
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.