We are looking for an M&A Integration Lead during an exciting time of growth and expansion at Affirm! This is a highly multifaceted role that requires you to quickly jump from your creative to analytical brain while maintaining poise and accountability. You will move quickly as a builder and a do'er, proactively ensuring overall systems efficiency and program effectiveness. You will support the end-to-end M&A process starting from driving due diligence to implementing programs that encourage and connect our cross-functional teams to ensure the successful integration of acquired companies.
What You'll Do
- Partner and work seamlessly with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and execute the global integration project plan for People programs, processes, and systems
- Support the end-to-end global People M&A due diligence strategy and execution, in partnership with key leadership, cross-functional People teams, and Corporate Development stakeholders
- Oversee the project plans of multiple ongoing integrations
- Identify & solve complex cross-functional challenges related to integration, including employee leveling and org design, employee onboarding, total rewards integration, systems integration, etc.
- Maintain and enhance M&A playbooks and best practices, leveraging automation and repeatable innovation when possible
What We Look For
- 6+ years of experience in corporate development, consulting, people, finance, and/or program management roles
- Proven track record of leading sophisticated M&A integrations within technology companies
- Excellent project management skills with ability to craft and implement people strategy that drives business results
- Provide a data driven approach to program creation from start to finish
- Intellect and pragmatism to be able to handle ambiguity and lead change; a natural tendency toward discreteness
- Effective communicator with the ability to provide both strategic foresight and feedback
- Strong service orientation with dedication to providing excellent employee experience
- Always curious and always learning!
Location - Remote U.S.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.