Manager, Talent Acquisition Solutions and Optimization at Paylocity
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition Solutions and Optimization, the Talent Acquisition Operations Manager is responsible for creating and delivering on a recruiting operations model and processes through innovation, operational efficiency and programs that establish consistency and ensure a best in class hiring experience. The ideal candidate would be strategic, while maintaining a hands-on approach.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Facilitate project teams to assist with key initiatives to build standards, processes, and change controls across the organization.
• Manage a team of recruiting coordinators in providing support to the recruiters
• Drive the Talent Acquisition technology roadmap, finding the best systems and tools to support our hiring programs and processes. Work cross-functionally on technology initiatives such as ATS implementation, LinkedIn, and other TA technology functions to help build standards, processes across the organization.
• Manage data, reporting and analytics. Build the foundation for a data-driven organization, ensuring accuracy and timeliness across all of our systems, reporting, and analysis.
• Develop communication tools and training focused on enabling our hiring managers and recruiters to be successful, such as hiring manager interview training, recruiter onboarding, etc.
• Implement process and technology efficiencies to ensure highly accurate, compliant and efficient hiring practices.
• Evaluating potential third party partners, guides decision-making, vendor management and gages effectiveness over time of outsourced tools
• Coordinate complex initiatives and projects from initiation to successful completion.
• Keep up to date with the latest trends in recruiting tools and practices, the competitive landscape, market drivers, constantly educating and sharing this knowledge with others
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Talent Acquisition Operations, with a focus on recruiting technology and programs.
• Minimum of 3 years of people management experience with a proven track record of building and coaching high performing teams
• Proven track record of working successfully across cross-functional teams and across all levels within an organization. Collaborative by nature, you thrive when working cross-functionally, particularly across HR, HRIS, Technology, etc.
• Ability to simultaneously work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to think strategically and proactively
• Resilience and forward-thinking approach
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel