Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The People Programs team's mission is to drive high performance through engaging employee programs like our semi-annual performance review cycles and yearly employee engagement surveys. We use data, feedback, and research to ensure our programs are adding value for all Affirmers and building an inclusive work environment!
The Org Effectiveness Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of our people programs and identifying creative solutions to further streamline our processes. This person will be essential to ensuring that our programs run efficiently, on time, and build a flawless experience for our employees! In this role, you will provide overall program support in areas like scheduling/calendaring, drafting employee communications, building timelines, deliverable tracking, systems management, and responding to employee/manager questions.What you’ll do
- Execute project tasks as assigned on the team like performance management, employee engagement, and learning and development (L&D)
- Manage calendar and scheduling needs for people programs and Learning & Development programs
- Ensure program timelines and deliverables are met by tracking project plans in Asana
- Draft employee communications and content related to our people programs like emails, calendar invites, Confluence pages, and reminders
- Maintain and update our internal performance management and employee engagement tooling (Culture Amp)
- Provide seamless support to all Affirmers by answering employee questions related to our programs in a timely manner
- Find opportunities to improve our programs to ensure they are as effective as possible
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner, and reprioritize as needed
- Willing to take action with a high sense of urgency and desire to make an impact
- Growth mindset vs fixed mindset; you’re excited to try new things and believe challenges will help you grow
- Passion for providing a high quality and inclusive employee experience
- Ability to maturely handle sensitive and confidential information
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.