Platform Programs Lead, Global Mobility + Compliance at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm’s Platform Programs Team supports the seamless movement of employees, both within Affirm and around the world. Part of Affirm’s People Team, we are responsible for building and scaling Affirm’s global mobility and compliance programs in close coordination with internal partners and external vendors. We're looking for a Lead who will be an operational partner to help define and execute our mobility programs and evolve our people policies in a remote-first, global context.
As a Platform Programs Lead, you will contribute to defining our global mobility programs, policies and processes, own program implementations and communications, serve as a source of support and expertise for employees, and build proactive plans around the latest legislation and industry best practices. In addition, you will program manager the annual curation of country-specific Guides to Affirm (our employee handbook) which serves as a centralized resource that summarizes key aspects of our culture, benefits and company policies.
A successful candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, has a passion for crafting meaningful employee experiences and builds strong relationships with employees, leaders and partners. We need someone with both a strong operational background and cross functional project management experience to optimize existing processes as well as to establish new programs that are in line with our Platform Programs and People Team values and goals.What You’ll Do
- Lead, manage and guide multiple projects concurrently; you will build scalable global mobility programs that are fair, consistent and approachable for all stakeholders and supports career development (e.g., Relocations, International Rotations, Flexible Work, etc.)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop seamless processes that support mobility needs while maintaining data integrity, compliance and efficiency.
- Develop reports and analytics to provide information and insights to help drive business decisions.
- Establish and manage day-to-day relationships with external mobility vendors to ensure levels of service meet the needs of Affirm and Affirmers alike.
- Communicate proactively with partners and teams to identify problems, build solutions, and deliver training and communications plans to support programs.
- Document and review mobility and compliance processes, policies and data on a regular cadence.
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, and escalation management.
- Ensure privacy compliance, including establishing process steps and standardization and automation of procedures.
- 5+ years experience in People (HR); specifically passionate about global mobility and/or People compliance.
- Experience managing the development of global employee handbooks is a plus.
- 5+ years experience creating, leading, documenting and scaling programs. Playbooks, guides and job aids are your passion!
- Strong analytical and project management skills; proven ability to thrive in ambiguity, design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- You are an empathetic and detailed communicator with impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Strong bias for action and not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.