Product & Design Recruiter at Flexport
As the Product & Design Recruiter, you’ll use your research and sourcing abilities, full-cycle recruiting skills, and partnering capabilities to enable Flexport’s continued growth by hiring key roles across Product and Design. Our ideal candidate geeks out on researching and sourcing top talent, builds trust with hiring managers effortlessly, and, most of all, sees the immense opportunity in front of Flexport to transform the world's largest untapped industry through technology.You will:
- Partner with hiring managers and senior recruiters to source and close candidates;
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process, from source to close;
- Join on the ground-floor of a small team and help build it into a world-class tech recruiting function;
- Develop an understanding of Flexport’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully engage passive talent;
- 2+ years recruiting experience within tech, consulting, or non-profit; experience recruiting for engineering, product, professional services or IT roles a plus;
- Your own blend of strengths in sourcing, closing, technical/business acumen, process, events management, program management, and hiring manager partnering;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A strong desire to build an organization, have fun, grow, and succeed!
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.