Recruiter at SpotHero
SpotHero is looking for an amazing and resourceful Recruiter or Senior Recruiter to help us grow and scale our business! Our ideal candidate has successfully recruited at tech startups and is excited to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and energetic person to become the next member of our People Team.
Who we are:
At SpotHero, we work as a team to empower people to get everywhere, easier! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do:
- Take ownership of full lifecycle recruitment for our candidates across our referral, active outreach, inbound sourcing and community engagement programs.
- Lead a memorable recruitment experience with a drive for making the candidate experience better than ever.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage expectations.
- Proactively collaborate and calibrate with hiring managers and the recruiting team to ensure a positive interviewer experience.
- Track and understand relevant metrics for your activity and pipeline and actively share your progress.
- Partner with hiring managers to drive clear job descriptions and clear position requirements.
- Write job postings and review with the hiring manager.
- Post jobs and effectively utilize the applicant tracking system.
- Compose offer letters and handoff finalized documents to the operations team for processing.
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting at SpotHero - with real time feedback on specific candidates, but also by providing useful suggestions for improvement.
- Represent SpotHero at external recruiting events, coordinate with our technical recruiter to organize meet-ups and join us in our commitment to diversity and inclusion and creating a SpotHero where everyone belongs.
- Secure and safeguard data to preserve its integrity, reliability, and availability and ensure appropriate access levels are maintained.
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter.
- Curiosity about the business and how new talent can contribute to financial and organizational outcomes.
- Startup experience is preferred or similar fast-paced environment.
- Well-rounded and diverse experience in identification and engagement of non-obvious top talent.
- Proven interviewing skills. You know what to ask and how to ask it in order to properly assess talent.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, attention to detail, and highly organized.
- Experience using an ATS – Greenhouse experience is a plus!
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Flexible WFH arrangements - We know these are uncertain times and our employees’ health & safety is number one. Employees will be able to work in a remote capacity through 2020. We will continue to evaluate this fluid situation and adjust our plans as necessary.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A company that cares about its employees’ unique backgrounds. From Employee Resource Groups to Unconscious Bias Trainings, we want each and every employee to feel like SpotHero is a place where they can bring their whole selves to work.
- A workplace recognized as the Startup of the Year by Built in Chicago, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
- A workplace recognized as a Best Place to Work by Built In Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, and one of TIMES’s 50 Genius Companies.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.