Join us and have people thank you for bringing them to the best job they’ve ever had!
We’re looking for a talented HR professional who can help connect talented people with the optimal role for them at PerkSpot. This role will raise the bar, allowing us to be more effective in recruiting the best person for each position, and helping the overall business run faster and better.
At PerkSpot, we work with America’s top employers to offer the best perks and discounts to millions of employees. These exclusive savings are a great recruitment and retention tool that allows their employees to take advantage of unique opportunities and feel great about their company. We help employees from over 800 companies like Spotify, Walgreens, McDonald's, and Lyft to save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
Profitable and growing. Our company was founded in 2006 by good people with great vision, and we’re carrying on the work they started. As we continue, we’re proud of our leadership position in the industry, but we’re committed to doing more – developing better products, reaching more employers, and getting more employees engaged with our platform. In 2018, our company announced an additional investment of $50 million dollars from Susquehanna Growth Equity. This next stage of growth will focus on expanding our use of technology -- specifically machine learning and AI -- to consistently put the right perks in front of the right people, at the right time.
About the Role
As we expand, we are looking for a team player who can help us recruit smart, passionate, creative people to join our team. In this role, you’ll be recruiting across all functional areas including sales, technology, marketing, account management, and customer service. You’ll be jumping into a small HR team within our small, fast-paced growing environment and working together to maintain the PerkSpot recruiting best practices.
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Recruiting experience across multiple departments and skill sets
- A love and respect for people that is evident to the people you meet
- Outgoing personality that will represent the company well
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Results-oriented practices
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Your First Month:
- Meet the team. Culture is huge at PerkSpot. Take this time to meet the team and learn more about the type of people that power the business we’re building.
- Become familiar with the hiring process and get to know the hiring teams.
- Work within our interviewing process, always open to making suggestions if needed
Throughout Your Career Here:
- You will launch careers of numerous talented people.
- You will elevate our recruiting process -- you will play a central role in developing our unique process for finding, attracting and hiring the right people to drive the next chapter in our company’s growth.
- You will play a key role in our onboarding process. Helping the team maintain a positive candidate experience, structure and care to ensure that bright people you hire get their career off to the best possible start.
- For most of the people at PerkSpot, you will be the first person they met. You’ll play a critical role in guiding, coaching and leading those people toward the success they achieve with us.
The Perks of Working at PerkSpot
We work with millions of users and many of the world’s biggest brands. We take that trust seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re a big platform, but still a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than elsewhere, and invest in you more. You’re going to grow – a lot.
We’re a team working out of our office in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. We dress how we like, boast an open time-off policy, stock a good beer selection, and we’re pretty obsessive about our coffee. Most of all, we welcome good people with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
We’re a team of owners. Every employee is included in our equity program. Given our success, our owners are generally already “in the money” so we are all aligned to ensure our continued business success.
PerkSpot offers the full suite of benefits you’d expect from a profitable, established company, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), pre-tax transit benefits, and fully-funded disability coverage. We have in-office bike storage, showers on-site and our own private gym.
In the next stage of our growth, we’re leveraging the power of technology -- particularly machine learning and AI -- to improve the experience of our users.
We hold Friday all-company get-togethers where we learn from what went wrong and celebrate what went right. Every week at PerkSpot, we aim a little higher and get a little bit better than the previous week.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume AND cover letter (a cover letter is very important to us) telling us how you stack up to the qualifications, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to PerkSpot. Don’t be afraid to show your spark and personality!