Recruiting Coordinator, Tech Recruiting
Flexport is today’s standard for technology-powered, global freight forwarding. We are bringing a Silicon Valley approach to the antiquated industries of trade and logistics by building the first online operating system for global trade.
Only Flexport combines technology with physical transit infrastructure and extensive human expertise. Our technology-driven platform moves freight globally by air, ocean, rail, and truck for the world's leading brands. With over 15,000 clients and $304m in funding, Flexport is well positioned to reshape the trillion dollar international shipping industry.
As the first Chicago Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll rely on your organizational skills, gets-ship-done mentality, and empathy to keep our fast-paced recruiting team running smoothly. Our ideal candidate builds trust effortlessly and is excited by the opportunity to work at the nexus of recruiting, surveying all of the various components along the way.
What you'll do:
- Manage the interview scheduling process, serve as the expert and main point of contact for interviewers, candidates, and recruiting team-members
- Be a friendly face for our candidates and create an overall great candidate experience
- Identify and implement operational process improvements
- Survey technical recruiting: participate in inbound candidate management (e.g. resume review) & contribute to strategic initiatives (e.g. employee referral program, employer branding, insights & reporting, etc.)
What you'll need:
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficient in Google Apps
- High-volume scheduling experience a plus
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS and other recruiting tools a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.