Recruiting Coordinator at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
You will serve in the full-time, exempt role of Recruiting Coordinator. A Recruiting Coordinator at Fetch Rewards is a point of contact for all candidates interviewing to work at Fetch. This role will be responsible for scheduling interviews, making sure day-of interviews run smoothly and candidates see the full potential of working at Fetch. Included, but not limited to, in your responsibilities are the following:
- Work closely with recruiters to design and manage the candidate experience
- Manage scheduling interviews and communicate all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams
- Provide a white-glove service by guiding candidates through the interview process (either in-person “hosting” or off-site)
- Ensure on-site and off-site interviews are tightly choreographed
- Assist with candidate travel and expenses
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, pay schedule, etc.)
- Ensure we are operationalizing our ATS (Greenhouse) in conjunction with the rest of the team
- Be comfortable with the data; running reports (some ad-hoc)
- Keep recruiting team and hiring managers on-point with your organizational skills
Requirements and Critical Skills:
- 2+ years' experience preferred in an administrative or communications role
- Professional, enthusiastic, organized and excited about hiring the best people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly energetic with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Can work both independently and within a team
- Self-starter -- Identify blockers before they become problems and build out processes that make our machine run faster
- Multi-tasking guru - able to effectively prioritize projects and pivot where needed with a sense of urgency
- Discrete and able to handle confidential and highly sensitive information appropriately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google equivalents (including Gmail)
- Previous experience with the ATS Greenhouse is a plus