Sales Talent Acquisition Recruiter at Paylocity
The Sales Recruiter is responsible for assisting in full life cycle recruiting to support the current and forecasted hiring needs within Paylocity to help drive growth within the Sales organization through sourcing, interviewing and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the hire and onboarding process. Paylocity Sales Recruiters also partner heavily with our Sales leaders to develop and execute robust full cycle recruiting strategies to help each group identify and hire top talent, with a focus on diversity.
This role will report to: Sales and Corporate Functions Recruiting Manager
What You'll Do:
- Implement strategies and initiatives to improve recruiting, selection, orientation, development & retention of talent for the organization.
- Responsible for the staffing function from employment requisitions, job postings, recruiting and onboarding of new employees.
- Drive and manage the consistent generation of a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates including passive talent, with a focus on diversity, by driving initiatives across multiple sources including social media, web sourcing, Boolean searches, referrals
- Partner with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition Management team to establish position requirements and recruitment priorities.
- Conduct interviews by telephone, recommend and schedule candidates for further interviews.
- Be the point of contact for candidates during their onsite interviews including initial greeting, employment application paperwork and administering assessment tests.
- Consult and make recommendations to hiring managers on interview process and candidate selection.
- Maintain communication with active candidates during the hiring process to ensure continued interest and to address and anticipate issues.
- Responsible for recruitment advertising and working in conjunction with other Talent Acquisition professionals to establish a unified recruitment message.
- Maintain metrics for open and filled positions.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting and/or sales for a wide range of positions in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability in hunting and hiring candidates that have proven to be successful in their positions
- 2 years of sourcing passive talent on various talent sourcing solutions such as: LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Talent Insights, Indeed Resume, Google X-Ray or equivalent talent profile search tools
- Knowledge of applicant tracking software a plus
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with occasional supervision
- Familiarity with Talent Acquisition concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel)
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.