Senior Clinical Recruiter - New Markets at VillageMD
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Senior Clinical Recruiter to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it. We are also delivering our new primary care brand, Village Medical, to new markets throughout the US offering exceptional quality-first primary care.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Senior Clinical Recruiter helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
We are growing our Talent Acquisition team, and looking for an experienced Senior Clinical Recruiter to join us in our mission. Our recruiters are key partners to our business leaders who drive value through operational excellence and constant innovation to help us scale our teams creatively and efficiently in a highly competitive landscape. As an integral member of our team, you would be developing and implementing sourcing and recruitment strategies for key clinical roles in partnership with leaders of new lines of business, while also managing clinical recruiting needs across our existing markets. You’ll be trusted to own and drive a strategic partnership with business leaders and to attract and hire exceptional talent with a focus on our core values of Getting Stuff Done, Innovation, and Building Trust.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Leveraging your clinical recruiting knowledge, you’ll design and drive a strategy that will quickly build robust, qualified pipelines of APP and MA talent that focuses on VillageMD’s vision and differentiates us in the healthcare space
- Partnering with function leaders to understand future expansion/new market development to create staffing plans that will meet growth goals and drive a more diverse clinical workforce
- Expanding and refining our clinical candidate database to build a reliable talent funnel
- Creating engaging, relevant content and marketing initiatives to attract new candidate pools
- Developing value propositions for roles that communicate culture and mission in ways that resonate with clinical talent
- Championing an outstanding process experience for candidates and our business partners
- Collaborating effectively across the organization to continuously earn trust and establish strong relationships that position Talent Acquisition as a critical partner
- This role will serve our Austin, El Paso, and Orlando markets, as well as support recruiting in other established and emerging markets. Travel may be requested, once things are safe again!
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Senior Clinical Recruiter, you possess:
- The ability to close high-quality candidates by making every candidate feel important, conveying our culture, and building strong offers
- Strong communication skills with a focus on consistent and timely follow-up and follow-through, and an innate ability to build rapport with candidates
- You can listen and understand the talent needs of our business partners and bring them to fruition
- You keep up to date with technology and can leverage it to reach clinical talent in the best way
- A desire to be accountable for owning problems from design to implementation
- A bias for action and pragmatic, yet creative, “outside the box” solutions that prove you to be a valuable business partner
- You have an unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- You are self-assured and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Earnest interest in leading and supporting the professional development of junior recruiter(s) while actively handling their contributions to the function and business at large
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Extensive previous experience recruiting NPs, RNs, MAs, as well as clinical leaders
- Excellent ability to relate to candidates focusing on both personal interests and clinical experience and capabilities
- Excitement and passion for being part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- An aptitude for using data and reports to educate and influence leaders throughout the recruitment process
- Ability to interact with and influence across all levels of the organization
- Sourcing skills that extend beyond LinkedIn; advanced web recruiting skills (complex search string savvy) preferred
- Experience hiring in an early stage or growth healthcare company preferred
- Extreme flexibility and the desire to be a key contributor to an energetic and passionate team of recruiters
- Some overnight travel may be required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work with prospective Village Medical employees and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.