Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
As a Senior Recruiting Manager at Discover you'll play an important role in helping the business achieve their goals through talent. We are in search of a recruiting thought leader who brings experience building and developing high performance teams, crafting innovative solutions and driving excellence in execution. Working closely with business leaders across the technology organization, this role offers a powerful opportunity to be change leaders and to define and implement best practices that align with our tech transformation goals.
- Partner with HR business partner teams and technology leadership to deliver on tech transformation talent strategy; create and execute all related talent acquisition change initiatives
- Work with the business leaders, HR business partners, and finance leaders to understand overall workforce needs and create recruiting delivery plans
- Champion Diversity, Equity & Inclusion efforts, and craft recruiting strategies that will deliver against DEI goals
- Create an outstanding experience throughout the attraction and selection process for candidates, hiring managers and recruiters using optimized and benchmarked processes
- Monitor market conditions and ideate strategies that enable Discover to effectively compete for talent
- Partner with HR stakeholders to ensure alignment and one-HR approach to supporting broader business talent needs
- Enable, monitor and manage team to achieve goals and objectives; develop team members and create opportunities for skill building
- Leverage data to understand operational activity risks and issues
- Administer policies relative to the recruitment program and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Execute special projects as necessary to evolve the talent acquisition organization and ensure the function is positioned to meet hiring demand
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources
- 6+ years Recruiting, Human Resources Consulting, Operations Management
- 2+ years of people management experience
- In Lieu of Education 8+ years Recruiting, HR Consulting, Operations Management
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Previous experience leading full cycle recruiters supporting technology hiring
- Large scale change management leadership experience
- Experience developing workforce delivery plans
- Financial Services industry experience desirable
- Superior people leadership skills with a consistent record to coach and lead direct reports, peers, and leaders
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.