Senior Principal Human Resources Consultant at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
What You’ll Do
- Advise the business and translate business objectives into human resources strategies that drive business results.
- Ensure talent needs and concerns and organizational effectiveness is addressed.
- Enhance human resources practices that allow the company to attract, develop, reward, and retain talent.
How You’ll Do It
- Consult on and develop strategies for improving employee engagement.
- Partner with the business to define goals and objectives. Develop and implement human resources strategies to support business plans, including workforce planning and talent strategies.
- Consult with business leadership on identifying, developing, assessing, and managing talent.
- Support change management and organizational redesign efforts.
- Design and implement human resources solutions to solve strategic business challenges.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in human resources consulting, human resources business partner, talent management, or related experience
- In lieu of a degree, 15+ years of experience in human resources consulting, human resources business partner, talent management, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- Master's degree in human resources, organizational development, or related field
- 4+ years of primary experience consulting with executive or senior leadership
- PHR, SHRM-CP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.