Senior Recruiter (Sales/ Revenue) at G2
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, motivated recruiter with full life cycle recruiting experience that can help source and secure new team members for our Sales and Revenue teams. This individual should be a high-energy, strong communicator with a knack for engaging candidates at all levels. You'll report to the Director of Talent Acquisition as part of a 7-person Talent Acquisition team. Come and be your authentic self as you grow your skills and career on an awesome Employee Success team at a great company! For this role, you can work from anywhere in the US.
In this role you will:
- Identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process from initial contact through offer acceptance for our Revenue teams, as well as other teams as needed
- Partner with leadership and hiring managers to develop short and long-term recruiting objectives and strategies
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry/market trends to provide regular hiring updates and reporting to Senior Leadership
- Maintain candidate records and outreach in our ATS, Greenhouse
- Act as a brand ambassador at events (virtual & in person, when able) to establish G2 as a top employer of choice
- Continuously build a network of passive candidates
- Support ad-hoc projects as needed
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Successful track record of partnering directly with hiring managers and company leaders to advise on and fill hiring needs
- Successful track record of building diverse candidate pipelines
- High level of expertise in recruiting top talent
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with candidates, hiring teams, and business leaders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing candidates within an enterprise ATS
What can help your application stand out:
- You have Greenhouse ATS experience
- You’ve recruited in a high-growth tech environment or agency setting
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.