Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 2,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter for our Business team to deliver top talent and lead strategic searches for our Sales, Business Development, and Client Solutions departments across North America. You’ll have robust knowledge of best practices and a comprehensive understanding of the complex nature of these roles, source and assess profiles to build pipelines, and build strong partnerships with your internal hiring teams. Excited at the prospect of contributing to this area in recruiting? Read on!You will:
- Run full recruiting cycle for a variety of positions across departments including: Sales, Client Solutions, and Implementation etc.
- Source and identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI.
- Partner closely with our Recruiting and Hiring Leaders to ensure we attract, assess and close the best of the best.
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders.
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations.
- Help build the Flexport Recruiting Brand.
- BA/BS Degree with 6+ years of experience in full cycle Recruiting at a search firm or fast-growing company;
- Relationship Management. Your fans include Candidates, Interviewers, and Hiring Leaders;
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data and metrics are a motivator.
- Hustle. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, and woo the best of the best
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.