Sourcing Partner at Paylocity
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Partner is an integral member of the Talent Acquisition team who supports the overall recruiting process by sourcing, screening and engaging active/passive candidates and developing candidate pipeline to help improve and maintain an efficient talent pool for each search assigned within their respective departments or Line of Business. The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Partner will be responsible for consulting, developing innovative and aggressive strategic sourcing methods, evaluate and maintain an active candidate talent pool while providing role specific market insights, analytics and recommendations to Recruiters, TA Managers and Hiring Manager on talent availability. The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Partner is also responsible for cultivating collaborative relationships with team Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Managers to ensure timely delivery and support as it relates to critical projects, long-term strategic sourcing strategies and department specific go-to-market strategies.
Reports to: Senior Manager, TA Sourcing, Market Intelligence and Recruiting
What you'll do:
- Build, design, develop and execute strategic sourcing plans while driving continued research and sourcing efforts to identify aligning talent in the marketplace.
- Develop role-specific sourcing strategies, benchmark-candidate profile grids and/or talent insight reports to share with Recruiters and Hiring Manager during the kick-off/ intake call.
- Gather, interpret and compile talent market intelligence data for assigned functional areas; act the Subject Matter Expert to coordinate consultative conversation with the Recruiters and TA Managers as they communicate the strategic approach with hiring managers and clients.
- Partner with the Recruiters on initial kick-off/ intake calls with Hiring Managers, Department Administrators or Leads to confirm requirements, functions, desired skills and develop a create/update the aligning sourcing strategy to the defined parameters.
- Provide consultation, competitive insight and recommendations based on a solid understanding of talent market availability.
- Recommend and improve lead generation by using creative means to build pipeline
- Source and screen active and passive candidates by using internal candidate outreach solutions, emails and phone contacts and encourage potential candidate to apply to opportunities via our company careers page.
- Identify and engage candidates through progressive Boolean searches, x-ray searches, job board, database searches, LinkedIn, and other alternative search techniques.
- Preform diversity sourcing techniques when pursing active and passive candidates across all searches.
- Maintain Talent Acquisition Sourcing metrics and analytics; update reports and tools to reflect input and progress
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing and research ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Serve as a Talent Brand Ambassador by developing, maintaining and promoting “Paylocity’s brand/culture” through social media presence on key platforms and through relationships with user groups, professional networking associations, partner with schools and other various avenues to help develop candidate pipelines and brand awareness
- Conduct pre-screening interviews to assess candidates and recommend top candidates to Talent Acquisition Specialist for next steps.
- Special projects and additional tasks as assigned by management
What you bring:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- 3+ yrs of sourcing, talent acquisition and/or recruiting experience
- 3+ yrs experience with developing intermediate Boolean strings
- Prior diversity talent sourcing experience or exposure
- Experience using talent researching tools and database (LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, Lusha, Prophet II, Talent Neuron)
- Proficient with using Office 365 Suite (Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Intermediate experience with PowerPoint presentation development
- Ability develop and maintain multiple excel tracking reports
- Prior experience working in a fast-past environment support multiple Recruiters or TA Managers
Nice to haves:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience developing advance Boolean strings
- Prior project lead/management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adapt
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay focused and on task for extended periods of time
- Creative, yet structured thinker with the ability to execute to completion
- Collaborative mindset yet must be ok working autonomously
- Self-motivated and sufficient in a fast-paced environment, possessing a “roll up the sleeves” mentality
- Good time-management, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing deadlines
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.