Tech Recruiter at Paylocity
The Tech Recruiter will work very closely with the Tech Recruiting Manager to ensure key deliverables are being met while managing an industry aligning requisition load. Paylocity Senior Tech Recruiters also partner heavily with our Product and Technology (P&T) and Information Security (InfoSec) leaders to develop and execute robust full cycle recruiting strategies to help each group identify and hire top talent, with a focus on diversity.
This role will report to: Tech Recruiting Manager
What you'll do:
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and execute a robust full cycle recruiting strategy, with a focus on diversity, to meet the hiring demands of the Product and Tech team. This includes sourcing qualified passive candidates, reviewing resumes, prescreening candidates, managing the interview process, organizing, and facilitating debrief sessions, extending offers and closing candidates.
- Drive and manage the consistent generation of a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates, with a focus on diversity, by driving initiatives across multiple sources including social media, web sourcing, Boolean searches, referrals
- Collaborate with Product and Tech as well as Info Sec hiring managers to deeply understand the needs of the business
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Actively participate in continuous feedback and improvement of our tools and processes.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in technology recruiting, the competitive landscape, market drivers, diversity and more, constantly educating and sharing this knowledge with your client, your team and peers.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate experience
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience with a successful track-record of talent acquisition in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, for any or all of the following: software engineering and architecture, information security, data science, system operations, infrastructure operations, UI/UX, product and program managers.
- 1+ years of sourcing passive talent on various talent sourcing solutions such as: LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Talent Insights, Indeed Resume, Google X-Ray or equivalent talent profile search tools
- Proven track record of building deep stakeholder partnerships with hiring managers, tech management and others across the organization
- Prior experience partnering with mid to senior level technology hiring managers to develop and/or create efficient sourcing strategies.
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques to source and connect with diverse and difficult to find talent groups
- Data-driven and with an analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy
Nice to haves:
- Proficient experience with Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Teams and/or Slack
- A passion for creating great candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach
- Proven problem solver with incredible attention to detail