Flexport is bringing a Silicon Valley approach to the antiquated industries of freight, trade and logistics (~12% of worldwide GDP) by building the first online operating system for global trade. With a total addressable market of $1 trillion, we've raised $300M from investors that include Founders Fund, DST Global, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Y Combinator to drive this mission.
As the Senior Technical Recruiter for our brand new Chicago location, you’ll use your business acumen, full-cycle recruiting skills, and partnering capabilities to build a whole technology organization from a small landing team. This will span software engineering, design, data science, product, etc. Our ideal candidate builds trust with all types of technology professionals effortlessly, is opinionated about recruiting programs (in a good way), and, most of all, sees the immense opportunity in front of Flexport to transform the world's largest untapped industry through technology.
What you'll do:
- Recruit full-cycle, from source to close
- Partner with the Chicago site leads to build a world class team in Chicago!
- Work with the wider recruiting organization including sourcing, coordination, and programs to accelerate quality hiring
- Develop an understanding of Flexport’s products, technology, market position, and employee value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent
- Drive strategic recruiting initiatives
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Your own blend of strengths in sourcing, closing, technical/business acumen, process, events management, program management, and hiring manager partnering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a penchant for data
- A strong desire to build an organization, have fun, grow, and succeed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.