Vice President, Talent Acquisition at Paylocity
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Vice President of Talent Acquisition will play a critical role in defining, leading, and executing the Talent Acquisition strategy. This person will partner with all our business leaders to ensure that we meet the hiring needs of our growing organization (over 1,200 hires per year) and develop scalable recruiting strategies that reflect our talent anywhere philosophy. This leader will manage a geographically dispersed team of 40+ recruiting professionals and can be based anywhere in the US.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed.
- Develop, implement, and execute effective and innovative talent acquisition strategies with a focus on attracting and retaining a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Build and nurture strong relationships with cross-functional partners, act as a trusted advisor and strategic expert
- Proactively identify and address hiring needs across all business verticals
- Champion our diversity and inclusion philosophy and ensure recruiting strategies reflect that vision
- Oversee the overall candidate experience and continuously improve the candidate journey from prospect to hire
- Ensure that internal recruiting processes and opportunities are supportive of a development focused organization and facilitate career growth across all roles and functions
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of our employer brand and value proposition through internal and external channels
- Manage and inspire a highly engaged remote team to execute on the recruiting needs across all verticals; provide training and development opportunities to help the team continue to grow
- Ability to influence the product strategy and direction for our Recruiting product and any other technology that supports the talent selection process.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Talent Acquisition at a senior management level; ideally in a fast-paced, high growth technology company
- 7+ years of people management experience with a proven track record of coaching and developing high performing teams
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and can execute amid changing priorities
- Experience working in an organization with a sales force and developing sales recruiting strategies
- Ability to think strategically and proactively
- Energetic relationship builder with exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Experience managing a geographically dispersed and remote team