Workforce Management Administrator at SpotHero
SpotHero is looking for a problem solving, analytical Workforce Management Administrator to join our Customer Experience team! This person will ensure customer contact activities are performed efficiently to maintain the highest productivity while executing on the organization’s Customer Experience strategy and vision. As the WFM Administrator you will function as member of our Hero Leadership Team.
Who we are:
SpotHero is a $118MM-raised Series D company based in Chicago, US whose mobile & web platforms allows users to quickly and easily find off-street parking across North America.
Ranked at #15 for a Consumer Marketplace (The a16z Marketplace 100) SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across North America use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies (Operators) rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business through our Business Intelligence Tools. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
In 2019 we:
- Parked our 30 millionth car
- We hired 97 people, 40 in Engineering alone
- Added more than 1,300 new parking facilities, exceeding 7,000 facilities across North America
- Added 200 new airport parking facilities serving 61 airports, and launched new partnerships with The Parking Spot, Toronto Pearson International Airport, and The South Terminal at Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Added 300+ new events and venue partners, including the United Center, home of the Chicago Bulls and Chicago Blackhawks; PPG Paints Arena, home of the Pittsburgh Penguins; Fiserv Forum, home of the Milwaukee Bucks; and the American Airlines Arena, home of the Miami Heat
What you will do.
- Manage and own scheduling software and related requirements and requests
- Perform intraday scheduling management for multiple teams to ensure service levels are met and monitors in real-time to make necessary adjustments
- Analyze contact volume and patterns both daily and long-term and adjusts forecasting accordingly to ensure efficiency
- Utilize software, research and analyze historic records of volume, workload and performance to identify trends and patterns resulting in accurate planning and forecasting in conjunction with Analytics Team and Director of Customer Service
- Prepare and maintain operational reporting both for headcount planning and for managerial support
- Implement best practices in workforce planning and management to ensure consistent procedures and data-driven decision making
- Prepare and maintain service level reporting
- Strategic. You pursue insights that provide thoughtful answers to complex problems.
- Analytical. You use frameworks and tools to organize and employ unstructured data.
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills.
- Diligent. You are extremely detailed oriented and don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Dynamic. You embody resilience, drive, and energy that radiates throughout all interactions.
What we are looking for.
- Minimum 2 years of Contact Center Workforce Administration or Analyst experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with WFM Software, especially Monet or Verint
- Experience with forecasting, planning, and reporting
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized by Time Magazine as one of the Top 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018, ranks highly on Built In Chicago’s 100 Best Places To Work In Chicago in 2019, and recognized for Diversity & Inclusion initiatives!