Client Operations Analyst at Pareto Intelligence
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product, Development, and Advisory teams to lead efforts toward automation and scalability.
- Identify tasks that can be automated, clearly document how, and work with leads on prioritization.
- Identify and solve problems by reviewing related information, evaluating options, and implementing solutions.
- Create current-state and ideal-state workflow diagrams and process maps.
- Work closely with client-facing teams to ensure timely implementation of solutions.
- Analyze data feeds received from clients and perform basic testing and data validation to confirm requirements have been met.
- Maintain and ensure monthly databases are delivered on-time to our customers.
- Responsible for the scalable comprehension, ingestion, and deployment of client data.
- Use your knowledge of SQL to perform data analysis based on business requirements and data profiling reports.
- Clearly document that any gaps found during QA are documented and addressed.
- Serve as a technical resource in resolving client issues related to database or other data issues.
- Track towards project milestones and communicate progress to leadership, cross-functional team members, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of client information for yourself and your team.
- Granted elevated privileges to help maintain the information of the security of the organization.
- Responsible for provisioning approved client access to the Pareto web application.
- A Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Information Systems, or other related degrees.
- 1-3 years of relevant QA/Testing or Technical Process Improvement/Optimization experience, ideally in a product or software company.
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset with great attention to detail.
- Experience using SQL.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Positive, flexible and self-motivated attitude, along with the ability to work as a collaborative team player.
- Ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of existing Pareto solutions, their business applications, and how to critically assess quality and efficiency.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts.
Successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, when necessary. Estimated travel is approximately 10%.
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.