Customer Experience Associate (CX) at Envoy Global
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Associate (CX) to join our Customer Experience team. The Customer Experience Associate knows that every Envoy Global customer is extremely valued and that all interactions with them are treated as such. Reporting into the Customer Experience Manager, you are the voice of Envoy Global, and a knowledge resource for end users.
- Be building proactive relationships in order to help answer inquiries pertaining to the Envoy Global platform and providing non-legal immigration support.
- As a member of a collaborative and cross-collaborative team, the Customer Experience Associate will work with the Customer Relationship Team, Product Team, and Marketing Team to solve problems.
- Help customers use our innovative technology platform, and advocate for the customer’s best interest.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree and ideally 1-3+ years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Desire to provide an outstanding customer experience with a willingness to consistently go above and beyond for customers
- Passion for technology and bringing innovative tech products to new users; skilled at quickly learning and adopting new technology tools
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to explain highly complex topics in a way that anyone can understand
- Motivation, drive, and persistence to pro-actively solve customer problems, while remaining calm under pressure
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, high performing technology company
- Yearning to immerse yourself in learning a new industry and product to become an expert
- Convenient Chicago Loop location – 2 blocks from Metra trains and the CTA
- Extremely competitive benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, including FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Casual work environment
- In-office company-paid gym membership with LifeStart Gym
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours, and events throughout the year
- Healthy snacks & unlimited LaCroix & coffee
- Monthly Product Lunch & Learns and ongoing Career Development/Training
- Built In Chicago’s 2019 Best Places to Work
- Chicago Innovation Award Winner 2019
- ITA Industry Disrupter Winner 2019
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!