We’re looking for a confident, outgoing, and driven Customer Service Associate to assist our team with multiple customer-facing and sales enablement-related tasks.
This person will be instrumental in customer retention by obtaining relevant information through the initiatives that we have in place, and will also be responsible for multiple different tasks!
To maintain success in this position and get the best out of the experience, you will need an inquisitive, friendly personality, along with the ability to be organized, reliable, flexible and willing. This is an entry-level role offering a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and obtain experience fast.
The responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Contacting customers to obtain accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Identifying customer needs.
- Learning about our processes and how to obtain information that contributes to sales enablement and the overall goals of the company.
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries and ideas to appropriate individuals and departments.
- Performing other duties and initiatives as the need arises.
The (preferred) requirements for this position are:
- Computer and phone skills.
- Organized and accountable.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Friendly and inquisitive personality.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- 100% Remote- work from home. We have an office in Chicago, TBD on re-opening.
- Quarterly team events
- Micromanagement-free environment. We believe that you should own your role and run with it. We’re here to support you but expect proactiveness, accountability, leadership, and collaboration.
- $42,000 starting. We are quick to give merit increases for valuable contributors.
- Robust Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, 401k Match)
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO