Director Ecosystem and Partner Management
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our solutions are very flexible allowing us to support a diverse customer base across industries and sizes with brands like Avery Dennison, Dean Foods, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a robust and sustainable company with rapid global growth. It’s a great time to join Price f(x) as we disrupt the pricing software world.
Your mission is to lead Pricefx global partner strategy, aligned to maximizing Pricefx strategic goals and customer value.
You will be in charge of…
- Secure a thorough understanding of Price f(x) business and strategic goals. Subsequently, drive a comprehensive partner strategy aligned to maximizing Price f(x) business targets and strategic objectives.
- Refine our partner categories and associated programs to drive maximum value for our customers and partners.
- Further, enhance Pricefx’s rich platform experience with strong partner solutions
- Expansion of the partner network on all continents
- Manage Pricefx Partner KPIs, metrics and budget
- Optimization of partner interaction, on-boarding, processes, messaging and co-marketing
- Develop deep relationships with strategic partners
- Lead the team and work in lock sync with business and consulting team objectives
- Position Pricefx Ecosystem as a powerhouse of solution deployment bandwidth and lead source generation
- Leading a global team of senior professionals
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative and to have
- 10 years combination of proven partner management/channel sales / SaaS solution sales experience; experience in working with partners in high achievement, target-driven environment
- Ability to work in complex technology solution environments, and drive deep relationships with all stakeholders to deliver results
- A thorough understanding of the SaaS software landscape, the drivers and motivational factors for individual parties to engage in business
- Strong leadership/people management skills
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or management information systems
- Excellent client-facing and internal, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Past experience in a senior position at SFDC or SAP a plus
- Fluent English, other languages are a plus
- Chicago, IL
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel domestically up to 30%, occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price f(x). We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
GDPR for candidates