Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over one million customers to $6.5 billion in loans and to 200,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support our senior leaders in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior leaders and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
What you'll do at Avant:
- Prepare internal and external communication and proactively anticipate the needs of senior management
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients, and develop positive and effective working relationships
- Prioritize assignments to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Provide project support through meeting scheduling, research and note taking
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Although Avant is currently 100% remote, we anticipate this role will plan and coordinate events and travel arrangements, including luncheons and various senior management meetings
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Solid experience with office management systems and MS Office
- Familiarity with G-suite and cloud systems
- Strong administrative, planning and organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.