Are you interested in working side-by-side with the CEO of one of transportation's hottest tech companies? Are you the type of person who’s passionate about helping others succeed and being the rock that keeps the wheels moving? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where you never know what challenge is next? SpotHero is looking for an Executive Assistant who can confidently support our CEO and who will be the essential and trusted partner to him and our executive leadership.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Partner with and take direction from our CEO & Co-Founder to anticipate his needs and plan accordingly.
- Meticulously manage and maintain our CEO’s calendar. Monitoring, updating, and prioritizing conflicting needs using strong judgement and decision-making skills.
- Lead and manage complex travel for our CEO, prepping necessary travel itineraries and documents. Additionally, assist with booking travel for our executive leadership team.
- Assist our CTO & Co-Founder with some calendar management and complex travel. Partner with him to re-architect information and organize Google drive for the departments that he leads.
- Compile and circulate the agenda for executive meetings and attend meetings to record notes, track minutes, and organize follow up actions.
- Coordinate, prepare for, and facilitate executive leadership team meetings, events, and offsites. Ensure all details are worked through, including creating an agenda, booking spaces, setting up IT, ordering lunch, and taking notes.
- Assist the executive leadership team in with preparing for quarterly board meetings.
- Assist with basic project management of executive leadership team initiatives.
- When asked “What does your daily planner look like?”, please answer with “SpotHero”.
- Work with our People Team to ensure the office is running like a well oiled machine. Greet guests, assist with event planning, and building management.
- Determined. Not sure how to do something? You figure it out.
- Detail oriented. You are exceptionally organized and have incredible time management skills - you've already answered the questions before they have to be asked!
- Reliable. People will be counting on you to make things happen.
- Tenacious. You thrive under pressure and are confident in your ability to get things done.
- Team Oriented. You have a positive attitude and are always eager to help out with the next project.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 4+ years experience in an Executive Assistant position
- Outstanding attention to detail with the knowledge and tools to execute flawless work
- Superior written and and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly resourceful with creative problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and adapt to the constantly changing needs of a busy CEO
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Demonstrated confidentiality and the utmost professionalism
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover up to 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.