Head of Business Operations
Avant is revolutionizing the world of lending by lowering the costs and barriers of borrowing for everyday people. At our core, we are a technology company that builds advanced platforms and uses custom analytics. Today, we help underserved consumers, the majority of whom get fast funding on our online platform without having to talk to anyone. Tomorrow we plan to use our world class technology and underwriting capabilities to launch new products and bank partnerships that improve people’s financial lives.
Let’s get to business. Avant is looking for an individual to lead our Business Operations Group as part of the Operations Strategy Team. The Business Operations function is responsible for Reporting & Analytics, Workforce Management, Continuous Improvement and Operations Technology. The team plays a critical role in all things operations and collaborates closely with stakeholders across the business to provide actionable insights and to ensure operational capabilities remains positioned to deliver in a constantly evolving and increasingly complex business environment. We are looking for a hands on candidate who takes ownership and seeks opportunities.
What you do at Avant
- Actively lead the development of the operations reporting framework to drive sustained opportunity identification and continuous improvement initiatives
- Support the Workforce Management Team and its efforts to create both mid and long-term staffing and capacity plans that are optimized to meet SLAs while controlling operational costs
- Identify and recommend leading operations / call center technology to efficiently expand global support footprint including IVR and communication channel management
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to define strategic operational initiatives that deliver measurable ROI
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Minimum 7+ years experience in Operations Management, Contact Center, Continuous Improvement environment; Minimum 3+ years management experience
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills; Experience working with LEAN methodologies preferred
- Experience with customer support / contact center technology and tools; IVR experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA a plus
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Read Full Job Description