Immigration Client Success Analyst at Envoy Global
Immigration Client Success Analyst
We’re looking for an Immigration Client Success Analyst to join our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team!
The CRM team is focused on maintaining and growing our business within our 1000+ B2B customers. These customers range from fast-growth start-ups to Fortune100 companies. The team is 100% customer driven with a mission to develop strong relationships with stakeholders at our customers (typically with HR leaders).
As an Immigration Client Success Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing client success metrics and goals and developing action plans to drive continuous improvement. Our #1 goal is to deliver an exceptional client experience to all of our HR and foreign national clients.
Attention to detail, strong analytics, fast action, rapid problem-solving, and a customer-first mindset are critical to success in this role. This is a high-profile role, which will have weekly interactions with Envoy’s Executive Leadership Team.
This is not only an excellent role to gain a deep understanding of our customer needs and our technology platform, but also a unique opportunity to work at a leading legal tech company
- Monitor and analyze dashboards showing immigration case status, case activity and case completions
- Identify any delays/bottlenecks and escalate and follow-up with relevant team members
- Perform root cause analysis on issues which drive an adverse client experience
- Identify and analyze trends by case type and client and proactively develop action plans to drive continuous improvement in client satisfaction
- Partner with team members in multiple functions (e.g., CRM, Technology/Product, Customer Experience) to identify, recommend and implement new processes to drive improved client satisfaction
- Provide weekly and monthly updates to Envoy’s Executive Leadership Team
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time immigration experience required (Employment Immigration Experience highly preferred)
- Strong knowledge of procedural requirements for various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visas
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational abilities, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent data and analytical problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with reporting tools (e.g., Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau) is highly preferred
- Strong project management skills and able to ensure clear actions, owners, deadlines
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders on joint projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Convenient Chicago Loop location – 2 blocks from Metra trains and the CTA
- Extremely competitive benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, employee dental and vision coverage
- A company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Casual work environment
- In-office company-paid gym membership with LifeStart Gym
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours, and events throughout the year
- Healthy snacks & unlimited LaCroix
- Built In Chicago's 2020 Best Places to Work
- Chicago Innovation Award Winner 2019
- ITA Industry Disrupter Winner 2019
- Monthly Product Lunch & Learns and ongoing Career Development/Training
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability