Immigration CRM - Enterprise Specialist
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process.
We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
The client-facing Enterprise Specialist is responsible for assisting Envoy's clients with a proactive approach to driving solutions to customer issues. Allowing for greater adoption and retention to improve service and growth for our customers.
As the face of our company to our customer(s), you will also embody the mission and culture of Envoy – to make it easier for people to work anywhere in the world. The ultimate objective of this role is: maintaining successful partnerships with our customers to understand their business needs, and continuously delight them.
- Using a consultative and proactive approach, act as the main point of contact for the project's/customer(s) regarding immigration matters
- Provide customer(s) with the most up to date case information
- Utilize the Envoy Global portal for completing any actions needed for immigration matters
- Work with the CRM Team Lead for training and understanding of project goal objectives
- Proactively monitor data and reports through the Envoy Global portal and analyze findings to provide to the HR team upon request
- Open customer cases in the Envoy Global portal
- Work with the employees' manager to obtain the required job requisitions and descriptions
- Complete questionnaires and respond to case status inquiries from the HR team and their employees
- Organize the client’s Public Access Files in the Envoy Global portal
- Act as a key resource for the HR team on any required postings, processes, and metrics
- Communicate with the HR team daily to provide status updates, on-boarding timelines, and key dates
- Complete any additional services asked of by customer’s immigration team to assist in their immigration workflow
- Bachelor's Degree, Immigration Paralegal experience (Highly preferred)
- Minimum of two years of full-time immigration experience required (Employment Immigration Experience)
- Strong knowledge of procedural requirements for various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visa
- Solid MS Word, Excel, spelling, grammar, and typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational abilities, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Achieved a high level of productivity with accuracy in former roles
- Experience managing a large caseload (ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines)
Perks & Benefits:
- Extremely competitive and robust benefits through BCBS IL including telemedicine and mental health resources, and Principal Dental, Vision coverage
- 401k and company match which vests immediately
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- On-demand learning and development courses through LinkedIn Learning
- Product and industry training
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Recent Community Recognition:
- BuiltIn Chicago's 2020 & 2021 Best Places to Work
- Chicago Innovation Award Winner 2019
- ITA Industry Disrupter Winner 2019
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability