Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process. Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firms, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast‐growing, award‐winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Overall, the Immigration Specialist role is responsible for assisting Envoy's clients with a proactive approach to driving solutions to client issues. As the face of our company to our clients(s), your role is focused on working closely day‐to‐day with client HR teams and our affiliated law firms. The ultimate objective of this role is to maintain successful, efficient and collaborative partnerships with our clients.
- Be responsible for supporting the day-to-day needs of our CRMs and clients
- Pull and verify weekly and monthly client reports
- Schedule and attend weekly client/attorney calls
- Respond to non-legal client inquiries – case status, billing questions etc.
- Proactively reach out to clients regarding HR action items
- Assist the CRMs with responding to internal and external emails within a 3-hour timeframe
- 1-2 years’ experience as a paralegal within the Immigration space OR immigration-related experience
- Motivation and desire to become a subject matter expert on immigration
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Willingness to pitch-in on ad hoc internal and external projects
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to explain highly complex topics in a way that anyone can understand
Perks & Benefits:
- Extremely competitive and robust benefits through BCBS IL including telemedicine and mental health resources, and Principal Dental, Vision coverage
- 401k and company match which vests immediately
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- On demand learning and development courses through LinkedIn Learning
- Product and industry training
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Recent Community Recognition:
- Built in Chicago's 2020 Best Places to Work
- Chicago Innovation Award Winner 2019
- ITA Industry Disrupter Winner 2019
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability