Manager, Sales & Marketing Operations at Hireology
Hireology empowers business owners to build great teams through an innovative, rapidly-evolving technology suite and world-class customer service. We’re scouring the country for eager, driven, self-starters to join our team to help us deliver on these astronomical expectations.
The Hireology Business Operations team seeks a Manager of Sales and Marketing Operations to partner with Hireology’s Revenue driving teams to assist in defining and executing on our key strategic priorities. This leader will drive reporting and analyzing business trends, participate in strategic planning, and lead execution of those strategies. The ideal candidate has impeccable communication skills, rigorous project management discipline, and the analytic curiosity and expertise to drive efficiency, assess performance, and deliver positive business outcomes.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Report to Director, Revenue Operations and managing Sales, Marketing and BD Operations
- Own and manage Operations Programs (Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, Data/Lead Quality, Lead Generation)
- Support the cleanliness of our CRM by managing our Data Quality Program through vetting, implementing and maintaining partnerships with data vendors
- Lead business planning initiatives
- Manage weekly cadenced business reporting and rhythm of business
- Proactively identify reporting issues, gaps in processes and partner with Analytics and Vendor Operations to role out adjustments
- Develop relationships and processes with sales, marketing, BI, finance, HR, operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address improvement opportunities.
- 5+ years experience in one or a combination of Sales Operations, Vendor Management, Business Operations or Revenue Operations
- Experience managing and implementing vendors
- People Management experience a plus
- Strategic, critical thinker
- Strong Time-management skills
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial.
- Sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
- Rigorous organization, fluent multi-tasking skills, and comfort operating in ambiguous situations.
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including extensive knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.