Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 500,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
We are looking for a Manager to lead our Servicing Operations Strategy team, responsible for owning and executing on all aspects of the Customer Service experience. As the Servicing Operations Strategy Manager you and your team will develop strategies and deploy new technologies and processes to ensure Avant achieves customer service/experience objectives for each product, which currently includes Personal Loan and Card with plans for future product expansion. We are looking for a hands on candidate who takes ownership, can effectively lead cross functional initiatives, and is capable of developing expertise across a broad scope of responsibility.
What you will do at Avant:
- Develop and implement strategies to streamline operations and drive a best-in-class Customer Service experience
- Lead a robust roadmap of technology enhancements to the Servicing Platform to drive automation, reduce operating expenses, and enable new capabilities
- Ensure all department goals are met including quantitative targets, project timelines, quality assurance standards, etc.
- Collect and analyze department data including customer feedback; provide insight and recommend improvements to scale operations for increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Define and measure metrics to track department performance and progress
- Develop subject matter expertise amongst your team across all servicing requirements and capabilities
- Own detective and preventative controls that ensure smooth delivery of customer experience expectations within regulatory guidelines
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to define needs and deliver holistic solutions
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- 7+ years of work experience with 3+ years of direct people management experience
- BA/BS in business, economics, mathematics, engineering, or related field
- Data-oriented with a focus on core KPIs and reporting; proven capability of executing various data-driven projects
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven, and strong desire to develop new skill sets
- Experience constructing and scaling processes and technology solutions within an operations environment
- Financial services experience preferred
- MBA and/or Six Sigma experience preferred
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.