Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
As the Operational Risk Manager, you will initiate and own Operational Risk assessment, guidance, and strategy for the business, and for products in place and being developed for multiple existing and new business partnerships with financial institutions. The role requires extensive experience and comfort establishing and enforcing requirements in relation to fintech, consumer credit, and/or financial services, and proven ability to work with the business on frameworks of control and oversight.
You will be working directly with the executive team and business units across the organization. You will not only be the champion for the mandate, but will also be expected to promote a culture of awareness and transparency throughout the organization.
Additionally, you will be responsible for executing various special projects that have an impact across all bank partners
What you do at Amount:
- Serve as primary stakeholder to the requirements and implementation of the operational risk framework and Governance, Risk and Compliance system
- Collaborate with business partners working on new and existing products from product development through launch to servicing, including control and risk mitigation consultancy in relation to such products
- Provide timely, concise and business-focused analysis on product intersection with relevant risk/controls frameworks.
- Work with prospective and existing partners and the business to facilitate and project manage assessment of risk, monitoring and testing of controls, and remediation of gaps and issues.
- Handle other matters as required to support the business
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- A proven high-caliber, experienced, solution-oriented and proactive operational risk management professional with experience in the financial services space
- Expert understanding of operational risk management practices and methodologies, including risk identification and assessment and solid understanding of internal controls and risk mitigation concepts
- Experience implementing advanced risk theories and concepts
- A keen sense of ownership, and highly adaptable to a fast-changing environment
- A solid business focus with practical risk awareness
- Experience with product development and project management a plus
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.