Outreach Specialist at Pareto Intelligence
- Efficiently conduct calls to other entities to gather or confirm required information.
- Communicate complex information to other entities in a way that is easy to understand.
- Determine eligibility by comparing information gathered to government requirements.
- Learn and maintain knowledge on complex government regulations.
- Coordinate with government-related entities through online portals to ensure all information gathered through calls is updated appropriately.
- Improve quality of results by adhering to standards and guidelines.
- Manage relationship with subcontracted employees to ensure efficient and effective outreach completion.
- Create and maintain ongoing trackers to monitor completion of outreach calls and information gathered.
- Clearly document gaps found during review of call center results and resubmit for resolution.
- Organize information gathered in a way that is standardized across teams and client entities.
- Train new subcontracted employees, as necessary, on outreach protocol and use of outreach trackers.
- Verbal and email communication skills
- Highly organized and professional
- Attention to detail
- Data entry skills (especially in Excel)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working in a call center environment
- Preferred experience managing people or projects (1 to 2 years)
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.