Senior Manager, Operations Readiness at Avant
What you will do at Avant
- Develop and execute against a strategy for the Operations Readiness program; example elements of a strategy include the program’s vision, infrastructure, target metrics, resource alignment and tactical approach.
- Build and refine the scalable processes and comprehensive resources required to effectively run the program.
- Critically evaluate upcoming initiatives, determine the actions required to optimize the operational impact and tactically coordinate those actions.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across Operations and other Avant teams to achieve the goals of the Operations Readiness program; you will oftentimes need to objectively evaluate the team’s competing priorities and align stakeholders on the most-optimal solution for Avant and our users.
- Own WFM target metrics; responsibilities include developing and executing work streams that mature the forecasting model and process. Owner of production service level agreements, scheduling, resource allocation, and financial targets.
- Ensure the quality assurance program is agile and shifts to evaluate the appropriate measures that drive operational excellence.
- Responsible for the training strategy and delivery program including new hire onboarding and continuous learning.
- Effectively partner with Call Center Site Leaders on workforce headcount requirements, schedules and other real time management needs.
- Maximize the impact of your learnings by proactively identifying other opportunities to further help Operations scale through maturing the Ops Readiness underlying functions.
Why you are a good fit
- 7+ years of operational experience with a track record of being a top performer
- Experience driving creative solutions with and effectively informing the roadmap of cross-functional teams
- Experience successfully owning a target metrics for a team or organization
- Experience critically evaluating a problem from multiple, oftentimes competing perspectives, identifying the optimal solution, and aligning stakeholders on the solution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for clearly articulating operational context and considerations to stakeholders that are less familiar with the domain
- A track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed their company’s operations and delivered quantifiable business impact
- Strong critical thinking and data-analysis skills
- A proclivity for working in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and ambiguous environment as well as the balancing multiple priorities
- Experience working for a high growth technology company
- Experience working in user-facing roles (e.g., customer support, sales, etc.) that require time-sensitive responses
- Workforce Management modeling and management