Supply Chain Operations Manager
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
As a Supply Chain Operations Manager, you will be a key leader working to define and implement supply chain optimization for our online ticket marketplace. These initiatives will have a direct impact on the quality of service and experience we provide to both our customers and sellers alike. This individual will manage and staff several cross-functional engagement teams who will be applying these initiatives first hand, responding to service or quality issues to mitigate negative impact on the company.
You will have the opportunity to be a driving force in the success of our ticket marketplace by helping support the creating and implementation of strategies to help our internal stakeholders make data-driven decisions. This will entail identifying patterns & relationships in the data, creating & maintaining reports to support strategic planning, and effectively providing feedback to key stakeholders within the organization. As our online marketplace continues to grow the Supply Chain Operations Manager will an essential contributor to the service and quality our customers, sellers, and employees experience!
To be successful, you'll need
- A proven career working in a supply chain, ideally within a marketplace setting
- Critical thinker with analytical & organization skills and strong attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity to understand the many facets of the business and utilize that insight to drive decision-making
- Effective communicator with a knack for articulating the problem and collaborating across teams
- Advanced skill set with Microsoft Office, including a very high degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as experience in dealing with Senior Executives
- Experience managing multiple projects with a sense of urgency; excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter who seeks to take on projects and additional activities, while ensuring core responsibilities are met
- Fluency in SQL is a plus
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans… and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.