Account Executive, Customer Sales - Existing Business at Relativity
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Are you ready for an environment with open and effective management?
As our law firm segment continues impressive year-over-year growth, we are excited to expand our team to capture the high demand. As an Account Executive at Relativity, you will join a motivated team of diverse, growth-minded, and creative people who embody our core values . You will oversee relationships and the full sales and account management process within a named account territory. This role will report to our Senior Manager of Law Firm Sales.
Your Role in Action
- Create and execute strategic sales plans within your defined account territory
- Manage and expand the executive-level relationships within existing law firm customer accounts
- Exceed sales quota by executing strategic accounts plans and generating, qualifying, managing and closing expansion opportunities with your accounts
- Perform product demonstrations, sales presentations , and business review meetings with customers
- Build value-inspired business cases tailored to your accounts
- Be a product, industry, and law firm segment expert
- Coordinate resources and teams across the full sales and account management cycle
- Manage and document the details of the sales process in Salesforce and provide regular updates concerning sales and renewal pipeline
- Work with our teams to share and learn best practices
- Demonstrate commitment to Relativity Core Values
- 2+ years of successful quota-carrying, full-cycle sales or similar experience within an enterprise software company.
- Complex solution selling or customer success management (i.e. experience selling solutions that required your client to realign certain processes)
- Success in territory planning, strategic account planning, and quota achievement
- Collaborative with the ability to manage accounts and projects with cross-functional teams
- Communicate with empathy, clarity, accuracy, and efficiency
- You believe in perpetual development
- Solutions-focused - You identify areas for improvement and bring solutions forward
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
401k with employer match
Flexible work arrangements
Company breaks in July & December
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.