Account Executive - Frankfurt at Pricefx
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As the first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our flexibility means our customers come from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. It’s a great time to join us and grow with us worldwide.
Find out more: www.pricefx.com
Your mission is to sell tailor-made Price f(x) pricing solutions into the German speaking market.
We are a fast-growing company disrupting the pricing market since our beginning. Now we are looking out for sales talents in the German speaking area to ensure our future growth in the market.
What’s ahead of you?
You will join a fun team with an outstanding culture. A boss who is giving you the freedom you need to close your deals, while supporting you in all aspects of your daily job. In case you would like to work in a sales environment where you do a lot of reporting, having QBRs and endless internal pipeline calls – we are not the right place for you. We focus on sales, doing a rock-solid job and following our sales methodology.
As an Account Executive with Price f(x) you will be responsible for your territory across all industries. Supported from Solution Strategist, Solution Sales and our Ecosystem in your sales cycles. You will be in direct contact with your clients, capturing their requirements, discussing their needs, proposing the solutions and finally bring the deal home.
You will report to the VP Sales EMEA and work from your home-office.What will you be in charge of…?
- Researching and qualifying potential business opportunities within the defined territory supported by your Business Development Representative (BDR)
- Strategically building a robust pipeline of potential opportunities both in-and outbound to ensure quota is consistently met
- Developing and managing sales pipeline and presenting the value of our solutions to VP-and Director-level executives
- Forecasting sales activities in SFDC
- Conducting compelling and engaging product demonstrations via the web or in-person
- Negotiating contract terms and pricing structures for different SAAS package offering
- Orchestrating sales deals end-to-end“
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative…but mainly eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly needed in your role!
- You should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in B2B SAAS solution selling
- You have a proven ability in selling commercial solutions (ideally but not required in the pricing space)
- You have an experience in qualifying, managing, and closing opportunities driven by customer’s business requirements
- Experience with Sales Methodologies like e.g. MEDDIC
- You have a proven track record to close complex deals through in-person meetings and over the phone / web
- You should thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- You should have high energy and contagious enthusiasm to help any chance you get
- Willingness and ability to travel to visit clients
- Fluent in English and German
The candidate needs to have the valid German work visa or permanent residency allowing him/her to work in Germany legally.
Please send your CV in English.
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing European organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Pricefx.
We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
GDPR for candidates